Monday, December 21, 2009

An Open Letter To Mr. D*

Dear you, 

Hello. How have you been?

Now please don't waste time to answer that question because seriously I don't care. I just needed something light to start off this hate mail.

Now let's go straight to the point. As you might have noticed, I haven't been able to answer your text messages or calls lately, and that happens for a reason. And the reason, kid, is that I don't want to. I don't want to waste my time or yours, with you thinking you still have the chance to barge in my life (again). I think I have given you enough time already to sort out what's more important in your life, and you have already shun me off by the minute you cried over beer complaining how mean me and my friends are for giggling over a stupid photo of something that has crazy eyes and larger-than-life teeth (with scary exposed gums).

Now, it is an unfortunate incident that you saw me at the parade and I smiled at you. Please have it in your heart to understand that it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean I would immediately jump in your arms the next time I see you. It doesn't mean that I will let you share cabs with me again and let you walk me home like that night after the Cubao event. I was drunk, FYI.

"We used to be friends. But I haven't thought of you lately at all."
-The Dandy Warhols

XOXO,


Kring


*not his real name. 
 the first letter of a word that is used to describe a cleansing product for vaginas.

No comments:

Post a Comment