Anyway, it's kind of refreshing that these friends of mine are finally open, talking about sex (and related stuff). I have to admit I started feeling comfortable engaging in sex conversations way ahead of them. (Though I wasn't proud of it then because sex was then still a taboo topic.) And now, even though I am not ashamed to share what I know and learn what I don't don't know yet through conversations, I don't talk about it with just anyone. I'm choosy like that. If you hear me babble about sex, it's either you're a close friend, or I like you enough to be my friend.
I don't talk about it with just anyone because a lot of assholes roam the earth, and I seem to attract most of them.
Like this one time, I was talking to a childhood (ex) friend and poof, suddenly the topic was sex. If I've had experience, and with whom, blah blah blah. So I told him what he wanted to know, thinking he's a friend and there would probably be no malice between us. And come on, it's the 21st century, duh. And I'm not good at lying, especially with things about my life. But right after I told him some shallow deets, he began, "You know I'm usually alone in my apartment", "Why don't we hang out in my apartment?" (the other messages are NSFW).
I stopped talking to that person right after that, but if I have anything to say to him, here are three words: GO FUCK YOURSELF. Not because I am comfortable with talking about these things, it means that I would have sex with just anyone. Please. And I would definitely never going to have sex with you! UGH.
That poor thing, I guess he's still a virgin. I felt the desperation in his messages. So pathetic. Oh well, I'm gonna stop talking about that jerk before my blood pressure rise. Anyway, it's okay to talk about sex, ladies and gentlemen. But it isn't okay to assume that when a person is open about it, then she is a slut, with her legs open and her claws waiting to scratch your back. Please, grow up.
So last words to you jerk, and to all the fools who have attempted to get me to bed and failed:
Stop it.
You'll never get the chance to hit this.
"I don't feel guilty
No matter what they're telling me
I won't feel dirty and buy into their misery
I won't be shamed cause I believe that love is free
It fuels the heart and sex is not my enemy."
-Sex is not the Enemy, Garbage
No matter what they're telling me
I won't feel dirty and buy into their misery
I won't be shamed cause I believe that love is free
It fuels the heart and sex is not my enemy."
-Sex is not the Enemy, Garbage

scary naman. lagi ka na lang nagaganyan a. hala
ReplyDeletekaya nga. pakyu sila sa earth!
ReplyDelete"That poor thing, I guess he's still a virgin."
ReplyDeletehahaha, harsh!
@ade: harsh talaga dapat. nang matuto :)
ReplyDelete