One day last year, after I got home from watching a movie, I went straight to the living room and cried to my hausmates. I remember saying, "I'm sooo sad, because I'm sooo happy." W.T.H.
That was the girl in me expressing her way out in terms of tears. And now, this is the girl in me expressing herself by being a bitch.
I have just been talking about this with my sisses a few days ago, this it's-a-girl-thing complication. You know, girls having too much issues with themselves and other girls. It's all nonsense really, if you come to think about it. It's immature, selfish, and ridiculous. But it's kind of unavoidable, because, girls will be girls.
Anyway, so I sort of found myself caving in and giving in to my girl side because of something so shallow. Instead of being one of the boys, and being the better person, I became a bitch. Well, in my defense, I just couldn't stand being treated that way and not do anything. Of course, I will fight. Especially if I know I have every ace in the deck. Especially if I have certain things at the palm of my hands.
But the thing is, it was too much. I was too much of a bitch that when what happened was supposed to make me smile and feel like royalty, I felt bad instead. Maybe because it was all uncalled for. Maybe because I really am just this good person and being a bitch is not my thing. (Weh??)
But before you start thinking I turned into a saint immediately, halt! Of course not, I still am the bitch in this war. And if you provoke me, you better hoard as much tissues as you can because, I WILL MAKE YOU CRY.
So uhm, yeah. Be careful.
*from Lady Gaga's Telephone video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment