I haven't been updating this blog lately, and it's not because I'm busy. Well, I am, actually, especially because since as of last month (or two), I have been assigned to a lot of tasks at work, including being a part-time customer support agent, answering e-mails and occasional phone calls from our sites' customers. Well, anyway, I have a lot to blog about, really, most of them about problems and rants and things I am sick of, but I don't want to fill this blog up with negativity because I am focusing on being my best self right now. And of course, I don't want to bore my two readers (hello B and Kat) with my ramblings.
Anyway, quick updates:
.:. This summer is the busiest I've had so far, because my weekends are booked for outings and swimming trips. Yey! All that and more thanks to my best friend and hausmate Lester. This weekend, I am going to La Union for a surfing trip and ayemsoeksayted! Not that I will surf, though, haha. If you are my friend, you know that I am scared of deep waters and larger-than-life waves. So yeah, I'm just going to be the photographer while Lester and Rashell surf their brains out. Heeeeheeee <3
.:. On that note, last Monday, I finally bought myself a decent bikini. Haha. It was way above my budget; I just closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh when I bought it because I fell in love with it, and how I look when I'm in it. I love it mostly because it provides full coverage for the Lesterettes*. Now, if only I could get rid of my tummy flabs in three days so everything will be perfect.
.:. Question: Where can I find decent and quality bikinis that are cheap? Price range (400-600 pesos).
.:. I am in deep shit right now, you have no idea about what I'm going through. That's why I find peace and happiness in out of town trips with my friends, because only then do I take my mind off my troubles. I hope to get out of this soon. I pray.
.:. My sister Stefanel graduated from college last week and I am so proud of my laude sister! Cheers! Because of her success, and not looking up to me as her academic model, I will treat her to a hair spa and hot oil session at our neighborhood salon when I get my paycheck. :)
.:. My other sibs, JB and Majo, are the most matakaw kids on the planet. They're eating machines, and they made me kinda broke. But I couldn't resist treating them for lunch or meriendas, or for Starbucks because nothing makes me the happiest than seeing them busog and happy.
.:. Life is not perfect, but it is good.
* - my boobs. Liane and Kat named them Lesterettes after our Very-Kimberly trip to Tagaytay, because my boobies stole my pagkatao when we were there.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hello :)
ReplyDeleteid like to have a beer with you. wala lang, i assume it would be fun, :)
I'd like that too. :)
ReplyDeleteKring, oh but I stalk you too and you do not bore me :) Haaaay when will we yosi break :S
ReplyDeleteLen! I get off work at 6pm. ortigas ka pa nun? di kasi ko pede lumabas during work hours. IMY! :(
ReplyDelete