Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Routines.

Every night before I go straight home after a day's work, I drop by St. Joseph Church in Anonas and say a prayer or two. I don't know why I do this exactly. Though I am Catholic, I am not a religious person, and since college I stopped observing Catholic traditions such as going to masses or praying the rosary or even, just praying. I believe there is a God, though, and that is enough.

Anyway, the past months weren't too good for me. Troubles just kept pouring in, and I'm not talking about I-don't-know-what-to-wear-tomorrow or I-have-no-money troubles. These kinds of complications that are currently in my life are too much for a person, good thing I am not Kring circa 2006/07/08 anymore. Though yes, the quote "Everything ends up alright, blah blah blah" may be true; some of my problems have been solved already, but the more crucial ones stay. I hope they aren't staying for good, though. I also have dreams of living a normal, uncomplicated life someday.

So maybe this is why I go to St Joseph's everyday. To pray that someday I become successful in eliminating all the messy parts of my life. Or to thank God I am still sane (sort of) despite all the things I'm going through. Or to escape--to find solace, peace.

But then again, the busy street of Aurora takes me back to reality. Okay, well then, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment