Monday, January 16, 2012

What I'm trying to say (without having to say)

I like posting pictures that I took of you, of us, and I have a selfish reason: I'd like the world to know that you're mine. (Of course, I say "mine" very loosely, because no one really owns someone exclusively, right?)

It's all too simple; people just like to complicate things. I make you happy; you make me happy. That's all we need to know.


 
                           ********************************************************

I don't mind that sometimes you're very condescending (although you don't really mean to be).

in a supermarket
Me: Nutella!
B: Nakatikim ka na ba niyan?

while talking about my new crush
B: she seems balon-ish
Me: haha yeah.
B: get's mo?

Sometimes I feel like you look down on me (perhaps because you're well off and I'm quite poor) and I feel that I'm the reacher in the relationship. But you go on saying, "No, B, you're hotter than me" and I shake those thoughts off my head.

Never were you perfect. It's been 12 years and you've broken my heart one too many times, but I'm staying because I'm not perfect, too.

And it's you; it has always been you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. May he always love you and that the next 12 years have less of your heart being broken and more of these cheesiness. :D hindi ako maka comment sa uppermost post. ayaw daw kasi may youtube video, bawal sa office. hassle.

    ReplyDelete