I started blogging year 2005 in Friendster. It was the first social networking site that I involved myself in. I didn't really want to join that site or any SNS for that matter, but my friend Mia made me an account. Anyway, if you'll ever find time to read that blog, you'll see how bad my grammar was, and how silly and immature and hopeless romantic I used to be. So I suggest you don't read it for both our sakes.
Then I discovered Blogdrive and made a few posts. But that blog's life was cut short because I was too lazy to update it, and because no one really ever reads it. Of course I'd like to have traffic on my sites.
Last 2007, I created my Multiply account, mainly because of Lester. I really loved that site because of the variety of things it does. I can store high-res photos, blog, upload mp3s and videos. For me, it was the nirvana of all SNS.
Then came Facebook. Well, who doesn't have a facebook nowadays?
I also added Tumblr and Twitter to my list. These two, because Facebook and Multiply can't be accessed in the office. I have to say, these two kept me sane whenever it's work weekday. But my heartless boss wanted to turn his employees into zombies, so he set up a firewall prohibiting every site from getting accessed, except wikipedia and the blog site I write for. We can't even open our yahoomail. What a bummer.
Now I made a new blog account under blogspot. This isn't exactly the blog site I want but for some reasons I wanted to move on and blog somewhere else. Multiply doesn't have that much activity anymore. My favorite web people are already inactive there. And my world keeps getting smaller in the world wide web.
So here I am.
Maybe next year, I'll get my own domain. But in the mean time, I'll settle for this.
http://kringeration.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment