Friday, December 25, 2009

An Open Letter to the Goddess of all Earthly Things*

Dear You,

I do not expect Santa to deliver my presents any time soon or ever, because I have been naughty and not at all nice all year. Thanks to being single. I can do whatever I want. Like snatch your man. Oops. No, seriously.

Well, anyway, let me be bitchy once again as I am here to post more rants on completely random stuff. Like your fugly face. Whoever told you you are pretty? Perhaps all those around you are too blinded because they are your friend or family, but if ever they told you you look good or pretty in that dress or in that cap or that shirt, THEY ARE LYING. Come on. YOU ARE UGLY. I swear. I know the intensity of my bashing is completely off the roof, and that's maybe because I hate you. But yeah, I hated you even before I met you so it doesn't count. You're ugly. I hope you realize that soon enough before you make more fun of yourself when you pose like that. Ugh.

Yeah, of course your response to this (if ever you come across this blog and realize this one's for you) would be: "Kala mo maganda ka?" Well, my self-image is not as healthy as yours. I don't even consider myself pretty, although I look cute at times. But I know I'M NOT UGLY. Unlike you. So touche.

Yeah that's all. I just happened to come across your pictures in facebook and thanks to you, I lost my appetite. Thanks a lot.

XOXO,

Kring


*in short, mukhang lamang lupa.

No comments:

Post a Comment