Saturday, January 16, 2010

Because I can.

I remember last night, I got off the train with the song "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" by The Smiths playing in my head. Then I wished to see Helga in Cubao X. And she was there. However, maybe I didn't wish enough and forgot to wish that I'd have the guts to approach her. Because, well, my nerves got the better of me and I chickened out. She walked right in front of me, alone, with a beer on her hand, and I just stood there. I blew off my chance.

So I promised that the next time an opportunity comes to slap me in the face, I'll go and offer both my cheeks.

So when this afternoon, I saw that my crush and other favorite web person was online in Facebook, I summoned all my courage and popped him a message through chat. Luckily, he replied! I am so happy. Hihi <3

I don't know why but this made me think: Now, I can do anything. Heh. Well, I mean, the things I have always wanted to do before, the person I wanted to be, now aren't just goals or something surreal. Because I will do everything I want, and I will be the person I want to be.

Starting from now.
Because I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment