Friday, November 13, 2009

You Don't Know Me.

Of all Ted Mosby's love stories, my favorite (so far) would have to be his and Victoria's story.  They met and spent an awesome night together. Didn't share a kiss, only the moment leading to a kiss--the drum roll. Swore to never see each other again, just so to preserve the  memory of that perfect evening. So that nothing would ruin that perfection. So that years later, all they would remember is that great evening together. But when they finally met again, there were no words, only a long, warm, sweet kiss. An unspoken agreement to love.

Although, just like every other love story, theirs ended.
It ended, but still it was the sweetest story ever.

Well, now, excuse me for being cheesy. I still have that episode's hangover from last night. I swear I cried after watching them kiss, so I hurried up and lulled myself to sleep. And I did that to evade the feelings that I dread to have--that feeling of being warm and fuzzy all over, that wherein I feel a certain "flush" inside my chest.

No, this isn't happening again. But I can't lie to myself anymore.

"No, you don't know the one who dreams of you at night.
Who longs to kiss your lips, and longs to hold you tight.
You will never know, the one who loves you so,
'Cause you don't know me."
-You Don't Know Me | Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment