This is the part where I not care if I'd hate myself in the future for posting an awfully cheesy shit like this. Screw vulnerability.
I have come to accept the fact that I would never be devoid of feelings, no matter how much I struggle to keep my feelings at bay whenever you're around. Last night, as you slept soundly on the bus, with your head resting heavily on my shoulders, I realized that I am the happiest girl in the world. At least, at that moment. Never mind that this won't last. (Well, it has lasted for eleven minus three years.) Never mind that there's always the possibility that we'll someday change our minds and decide that we do not need each other anymore. Never mind that no matter how long or how hard we keep trying, this, what we have, will only be memories in the future, with a bittersweet aftertaste in our mouths.
"It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah but what if it does." -Peter McWilliams
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't exactly know how I ended up on your blog... LOL.
ReplyDeleteSomehow, you remind me of my fears when I was younger.
But I guess you're on the right track. :) Yup, Just keep dancing, savor the moment. Ride with the tide. ^^
Ahh. That kind of stories.: (
ReplyDeletewow on 11 years. and good job /thank you/ for opening up something that truly pulls the heart strings.
ReplyDelete